Skip to main content

85+ goodnight messages, wishes, quotes, sayings to her & him

85+ goodnight messages, wishes, quotes, sayings to her & him



There is nothing like getting a sweet good night message ,wishes, quotes, sayings from you to let your head down before sleeping. It is comforting and carries a warm feeling in your heart when a loved one sends you a goodnight message, wishes & quotes especially when you are setting the night apart. It is wonderful to meet good night messages and wishes whose voice you want to hear before bedtime.

Here we can share 85+ good night Messages, wishes, quotes, sayings.These Quotes, messages, And wishes are helping to express feelings to someone you care. 



Goodnight messages


85+ goodnight messages, wishes, quotes, sayings to her & him


1."It’s time to take rest.everything is going to be okay.Good night."

2."May your dream of lovely things and wake up to find them real."

3."Good night,may your sleep be full of sweet dreams and God’s blessings."

4."Don’t lose hope,you never know what tomorrow will bring. Good night."

5."May your dreams shine bright and your knight come to bid you goodnight."

6."May you have sound sleep and wake up tomorrow with new hopes and a lot of positive energy." Good night to you!

7."A new morning is waiting for you. Sleep well and sleep tight. Because the new day wants you to be fit and all charged up." Good night!

8."Make Sure to be thankful before bed what you think about now will determine the state of your dreams. Good night."

9."Think of all the good moments of this day and keep a smile for tomorrow, good night."

10."Never say dreaming is useless,because life is useless if you can’t dream.good night."

11."May god take away your burdens while you sleep and wake you to love filled day.good night."

12."Always end the day with a positive thought no matter what how hard things were,tomorrow’s a fresh opportunity to make it better."

13."Good night,before going to sleep every night,Forgive everyone,and sleep with a clean heart."

14."Night is to see the dreams and day is to make them true. So it’s good to sleep now and see the dreams. Good night, sweet dreams!”

15."While you dream, I wish that each hope and goal come true. I just want you to receive everything that you have wished for.”

16.“One day, we will never have to say goodbye, the only goodnight.”

17.“I wish for you all the good things in life and even as you sleep may your dreams be rich indeed. May you have a pleasant night, good night dear friend.”

18.“The day is gone and night is here, this is the time for you to replenish your strength. So lie down, relax and just let sleep take you over. Good night to you.”

19.“By getting enough sleep you will be able to face tomorrow with confidence and a bright smile. May you have a good night tonight and always.”

20.“As you sleep your health is revitalized, your strength renewed and your mind revived. Enjoy your sleep, have pleasant dreams and a good night.”

21.“Think of all the good moments of this day and keep a smile for tomorrow! Good night!”

22.“Night is to the dreams and day is to make them true. So it’s good to sleep now and see the dreams. Good night!”

23.“You will be the last thing I think of before I fall asleep and the first thing I think of when I wake up.”

24.“I just wanted to let you know I’m thinking of you. Wishing you a good night and sweet dreams.”


Good night quotes


25."I often think that the night is more alive and more richly colored than the day." -Vincent Van Gogh

26."Day is over, night has come. Today is gone, what’s done is done. Embrace your dreams, through the night. Tomorrow comes with a whole new light.” - George Orwell

27.“Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.” - Catherine Drinker Bowen

28.“Night is always darker before the dawn and life is the same, the hard times will pass, everything will get better and sun will shine brighter than ever.” - Ernest Hemingway

29.“Sleep is the best meditation.” - Dalai Lama

30.“Never let the darkness or negativity outside affect your inner self. Just wait until morning comes and the bright light will drown out the darkness.” - Haruki Murakami

31.“While you dream, I wish that each hope and goal come true. I just want you to receive everything that you have wished for.”

32.“Night is longer than a day for those who dream, and the day is longer than night for those who make their dreams come true.”

33.“As the night gets dark, let your worries fade. sleep peacefully knowing you’ve done all you can do for today.” - Roald Dahl


85+ goodnight messages, wishes, quotes, sayings to her & him


34."The best bridge between despair and hope is a good night's sleep."  - E. Joseph Cossman

35."The darkest night is often the bridge to the brightest tomorrow." - Jonathan Lockwood Huie

36.“It was the possibility of darkness that made the day seem so bright.” – Stephen King

37.“Always end the day with a positive thought. No matter how hard things were, tomorrow’s a fresh opportunity to make it better.” - Harry Dean Stanton

38.“Legend says, when you can’t sleep at night, it’s because you’re awake in someone else’s dream.” - Unknown

39.“The darkest night is often the bridge to the brightest tomorrow.” - Jonathan Lockwood Huie

40."You cannot wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.” – Navajo Proverb

41.“Man should forget his anger before he lies down to sleep.” – Mahatma Gandhi

42.“The darker the night, the brighter the stars, the deeper the grief, the closer is God!” – Fyodor Dostoyevsky

43.“This is the end of the day, but soon there will be a new day.” – Bernard Williams

85+ goodnight messages, wishes, quotes, sayings to her & him


44.“Goodnight. Sleep awaits those of us who dare to dream.” – Anthony T. Hincks

45.“Before you fall asleep every day, say something positive to yourself.” – Enid Bagnold


Good night messages for him



85+ goodnight messages, wishes, quotes, sayings to her & him

46."Every night before I go to sleep, I remind myself that I’ll have to love you more tomorrow than I have loved you today." Good night my love!

47."I can’t think of anything more romantic and blissful than sleeping right beside you at night. I know someday, we will make it happen. Good night!"

48."I have had so many good moments today. I look forward to spending another eventful day with you tomorrow. Good night my dear!"

49"Your thoughts keep me awake at night. But it doesn’t matter because I get to see your charming face when I’m awake. Good night!"

50."When I see you lying next to me in the bed, I feel the happiest & the luckiest girl alive. I forget all the worries in the world when you’re right next to me. Good night!"

51."Without you, there is no sunshine in my life. You are my love, my life, and my redemption. Good night darling. I hope you have a lot of sweet dreams tonight!"

52."I wish we didn't have to sleep apart, so I'll be seeing you in my dreams, my love."

53."Every day you give me more reasons to fall in love with you – I'm thinking of ways to make you fall more and more in love with me as I fall asleep, dreaming of you."

54."Dream touches your heart and soul. It is a magical memory that unites fantasy and reality. Hope you’ll have the sweetest dream tonight. Good Night!”

55.“We come with nothing and go with nothing. But one great thing we achieve is, a little remembrance in someone´s mind & small place in someone´s heart. Good night!”

56.“If u ever feel lonely, look to the sky… Always know that I’m somewhere beneath that sky wishing all the best for you. Good night… sweet dreams!”



Romantic good night for her




57."Every day I spend with you is the new best day of my life. Can’t wait for the morning. Good night baby."

58."This day is going to end again. It is nice to have someone like you making everyday seems so great. Thank you, my love, and may all the angels guard you this night! Good night my sweet lady."

59."Yesterday, I googled about Romantic Good Night wishes and messages for my girlfriend. Google said this is something that only your heart will tell you."

60."The last person that I remember while going to sleep is the one that is reading this text. I miss you a lot, my girl. Good Night. Have sweet dreams "

61.Just like the sun and moon are destined to rise in their particular time. I am destined to be with you forever. I miss you a lot. Have a sweet sleep with beautiful dreams. Good night dear."

62.Whenever I see you, I remember all the dreams I had of us being together, and one day, I am going to make them a reality."

85+ goodnight messages, wishes, quotes, sayings to her & him


63.“Every day I love you more than yesterday. Sweet dreams.”

64."While looking at this blissful night with romantic moonlight with a cool breeze and glitters of stars up in the sky. I can only wish that you would have been with me. My babe."

65."There are millions of stars in the sky that shine in the night, but for me, you are the brighter and most shinier. I love you with all my heart. Have a sweet sleep with lots of beautiful dreams. Good night."

66."This message is to remind you that you are an essential thing in my life. I want to take away all your nightmares and fill your dreams with love. Have a lovely night.
On this beautiful night, cuddling with you would be perfect. I love you. Good, night, and sweet dreams."

67."I’ll love you from dusk to dawn. I will enjoy you, limitless. Good Night and sleep are beautiful."

68."While you are sleeping, your innocence keeps me awake all night. I keep looking at you. You seem magical and out of this world. I love you so much. Good night
My girlfriend is not from this world. She is an angel, and I love her so much."

69."I always see your pictures before sleeping. Without seeing you makes my night miserable and full of nightmares."

70."Do you know what is temporary? This night, this moon and stars. They will disappear in the morning. And do you know what is permanent? Our love. It will last forever."

71."Last night I could not be able to sleep any minute, and it felt like I have something important to do, which I forgot. I think again and again, and then I remember I have to wish this particular person in my life a good night."

72."Get on the bed, turn off the lights, and close your eyes. Now give yourself to the dreams."

73."I want to be the one to fight away all the nightmares you have and bring you Sweet and lovely dreams. Good night baby."

74."Good night to the angel, who is the reason for my smile and makes all my troubles disappear magically with a simple kiss. I love you, baby."

75."While you sleep, I will be the one to protect you all night by putting you in my embrace. Have a good night’s sleep."

76."I can’t sleep without wishing you a good night Message, Good night and have lovely dreams of me."



Sweet Goodnight messages for her


85+ goodnight messages, wishes, quotes, sayings to her & him

77."Your love makes life worth living. Every day when I think of you, it gives me the courage to keep on fighting, Goodnight."

78."You are the best part of my life, and I know you will be my heartbeat and love forever. I love you, sweet dreams."

79."I spend my nights thinking about you and how I will make you happy when I meet you. Good night love."

80."Every single day in my life, you give me reasons to smile. Sweet dreams, I love you.
There is only one love in my heart, you, my love. Good night I love you."

81."Darling, before you go to sleep, I want to let you know I always dream about our future together. You are my future. Sleep well, my love."

82."It’s beautiful how love makes one feel, you are so cute, and I can never live without you. Good night my love."

83."You are the angel of my life, the one who inspires and gives me hope. I love you, sweet dreams, my love."

84."Good Night, my love. I hope you sleep well and have the best dreams. I cannot wait to see you in the morning."

85."Good Night, darling. Sleep well, and may all your dreams be about beautiful and happy things. Remember how much I love you."

86."You are the most beautiful woman in the world, and I am so lucky to have you in my life, good Night, my love, and pleasant dreams."

87."I miss going to bed with you at night and waking up by your side. I can’t wait until I get home. Good Night, dear. Romantic Good Night Texts For Her."

88."You are the woman of my dreams. I hope your goals are as beautiful as mine. Sleep well, my darling."

89."Good Night, sweetheart. I think about you all the time when you are away. I am so very proud of you."

90."You are so beautiful and smart. I love being with you. I think about you all the time when you are not here. Sleep well and lovely dreams."

91."I am so grateful for the time that I can spend with you. You are the best girlfriend ever. I love you. Sleep well and have beautiful dreams."





You Can also See : Goodmorning Quotes, Wishes, sayings, messages, status


Comments

  1. Great Post Dear. How often do you ever consider your companions before dozing? Even better, how often do you ever consider sending a speedy book wishing them goodbye? On the off chance that you are prone to do this, at that point the world needs more individuals like you. On the off chance that you haven't, it doesn't make you an awful individual.
    You Can Get Here "Good Night Message" for Friends and "Sweet Dreams Quotes" , good night wishes, good night love quotes, good night quotes for her, Good Night Message, good night message for friends, sweet dreams quotes, funny good night messages for friends wishing good night love quotes,
    Good Night Message
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sponsored Ads

Popular posts from this blog

74 Quotes on happiness | Inspiring & funny happy quotes & sayings

74 Quotes on happiness | Inspiring & funny happy quotes & sayings Happiness is very important in the life of every human being, Which you get here on the completion of your goals or on someone else's talk and or in someone else's happiness and for some other reason. So here I present you 74 quotes & sayings on happiness also with inspiring & funny happy quotes & sayings that will excite you to be happy and encourage others to be happy . What is happiness? Happiness is a feeling of pleasure and positivity. When someone feels good, proud, excited, relieved or satisfied about something, that person is said to be "happy" .  Happiness is that feeling that comes over you when you know life is good and you can't help but smile. It's the opposite of sadness. Happiness has also been said to relate to life satisfaction, appreciation of life, and moments of pleasure, but overall it has to do with the positive experience of

60+ Motivational Champion Quotes And Champion Sayings | Quotedbaba

64 Champion Quotes To Became Champion In Our Lives Everyone wants to be a success and champion in their life. But to be champion everyone needs inspiration and motivation.That is why we have collect a huge collection of champion quotes by various champions and legends including Muhammad Ali, Michael Phelps, Michael Jordan, Billie Jean King, Conor McGregor, etc. These being champions Quotes and sayings will definitely inspire you to became champions in our lives. Below you will find our collection of wise and Inspirational champions quotes, champion sayings and champion thoughts. 64 True Champion Quotes And Sayings 1."A champion is someone who gets up, even when he can’t." — Jack Dempsey 2."Focus, discipline, hard work, goal setting and, of course, the thrill of finally achieving your goals. These are all lessons in life." — Kristi Yamaguchi 3."To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If you’re not, pretend you

65 Fathers day Status, Quotes, wishes | fathers day 2020 | Quotedbaba

65 Best Father's Day Quotes and Wishes You Share to Your Amazing Dad Father's Day 2020 is coming to a close, which means time to find the right words to tell your loved ones how much they mean to you. Sending a wish for his father will make him feel special. And on this fathers day it is important to tell your father how important he is to you! But sometimes it can be difficult to find the right words That is why we have collected a huge amount of Fathers day Status, Quotes, wishes and messages for all of you that you can send to your dear father and tell them how important it is to you. Father's day Quotes 1."There will always be a few people who have the courage to love what is untamed inside us. One of those men is my father." – Alison Lohman 2."She did not stand alone, but what stood behind her, the most potent moral force in her life, was the love of her father." – Harper Lee 3."To me, having kids is the ultimate jo