Skip to main content

90+ best happy birthday quotes, wishes & messages 2020 | Quotedbaba

Happy Birthday Quotes, Wishes & Messages 2020



Happy birthday comes to everyone's life. Everyone celebrates this day with great love and happiness with family and friends.It is difficult to find the right way to wish a birthday, especially for acquaintances and colleagues.It is a little easier to write that birthday message so that we can share 90+ best happy birthday quotes, wishes & messages 2020.



 Birthday Quotes



1."I’m not getting old. I’m getting better." - Shirley Bassey

2."It’s an honor that the best man in this world is my brother. Happy birthday.!"

3."May life’s brightest joys illuminate your path, and may each day’s journey bring you closer to your dreams!"


90+ best happy birthday quotes, wishes & messages 2020 | Quotedbaba
Image Source : Pixabay.com

4."From the cries of joy to the cries of sorrow, may your special day bring you a better tomorrow. Happy birthday!"

5."And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

6."You know you’re getting old when the candles cost more than the cake." - Bob Hope

7."The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age." - Lucille Ball

8."No wise man ever wished to be younger." - Jonathan Swift


90+ best happy birthday quotes, wishes & messages 2020 | Quotedbaba
 Image Source : Pixabay.com


9."Birthdays were made for going wild over the people we think are amazing." - Richelle E. Goodrich

10."Age is merely the number of years the world has been enjoying you. Happy birthday!"

11."I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn’t have one. So I got a cake." - Mitch Hedberg

12."Today is one of those days that I feel very happy because you celebrate one more year of life." - Auliq Ice

13."The best way to remember your wife’s birthday is to forget it once." - H. V. Prochnow

14."Today is the oldest you have been, and the youngest you will ever be. Make the most of it!" - Nicky Gumbel

15."To keep the heart unwrinkled, to be hopeful, kindly, cheerful, reverent—that is to triumph over old age." - Thomas B. Aldrich

16."I am long on ideas, but short on time. I expect to live to be only about a hundred." - Thomas Edison

17."Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you’ve got to start young." - Fred Astaire

18."You know you're getting old when you get that one candle on the cake. It's like, 'See if you can blow this out." - Jerry Seinfeld

19."To me, old age is always 15 years older than I am." - Bernard Baruch

20."Today you are fulfilling another year of life and I will do everything to make it a memorable day for you." - Auliq Ice

21."A birthday is the anniversary of your birth. It's the time most of us reflect over the past year and what we hope for in the coming year." - Claudia T Hudson

22."Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be." - Robert Browning

23."Our hope this year, for you my dear, is a year of happiness and joy. May the coming year bring all you dream of and more!" - Catherine Pulsifer

24."We have to be able to grow up. Our wrinkles are our medals of the passage of life. They are what we have been through and who we want to be." - Lauren Hutton

25."Birthdays are happy as a child, defeatist with age and joyful again at surviving another year." - Stewart Stafford

26."Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!" - Dr. Seuss

27."Don't regret another birthday, the good news is that you are alive and can celebrate it." - Catherine Pulsifer

28."The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence." - Denis Waitle

29."To me a birthday means celebrating the presence of an individual in our lives."

30."There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why." - William Barclay

31."How you celebrate your partner's birthday will tell them a lot about what they mean to you, and how important the relationship is to you." - Denise Brienne

32."An angel you have been to me. Today, on this special day I want you to know how much you are loved and appreciated every day of the year. Happy Birthday." - Catherine Pulsifer

33."Birthdays are inevitable, beautiful and very particular moments in our lives! Moments that bring precious memories back, celebrate the present times and give hope for the future." - Bsbr Arish

34."Another year comes to a close, and another begins. May the coming year be one that will be filled with laughter of friends, love of family, and the life that you dream of." - Catherine Pulsifer

 Birthday Wishes


35."Happy birthday! I hope this is the begining of your greatest, most wonderful year ever!"


90+ best happy birthday quotes, wishes & messages 2020 | Quotedbaba


36."Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy."

37."Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!"

38."Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires!"

39."Today is lovely day ,hope it showers you, with lots of surprises. Keep playing happily, And never fall down. Stay healthy and good, In the year to come. Happy Birthday!"

40."Let's light the candles and celebrate this special day of your life."

41."On this day of happiness and joy, I’d like to wish you a lifetime full of success, because a person as amazing as you, deserves all of their dreams to come true. Happy Birthday!"

42."You are beyond amazing. May your birthday herald another year of significant successes and dreams fulfilled. Happy Birthday."

43."I hope your special day will bring you lots of happiness, love and fun. You deserve them a lot. Enjoy!"

44."Have a wonderful birthday. I wish your every day to be filled with lots of love, laughter, happiness and the warmth of sunshine."

45."May your coming year surprise you with the happiness of smiles, the feeling of love and so on. I hope you will find plenty of sweet memories to cherish forever. Happy birthday."

46."Birthdays are unique times, the more you celebrate, the more you are assured of success."

47."May this birthday be filled with lots of happy hours and also your life with many happy birthdays, that are yet to come. Happy birthday."

48."May your sweet smile never fade way. I wish you a very happy and sweet birthday. Good bless you."

49."Here comes a special day. Sents with lots of love, From the Almighty above. This wonderful day, Filled with sweet joy, Only for you. Happy Birthday Dear!"

 Birthday Wishes For Mom


50."Mom I so lucky to have a mother like you. You are my best friend,Happy birthday sweet and kind mom."


90+ best happy birthday quotes, wishes & messages 2020 | Quotedbaba
Image Source : Pixabay.com


51."God doesn’t make angels like you anymore. May you celebrate your birthday with happiness and inner peace. Happy Birthday Mom"

52."Every child's sweetest dream is to have a mother as sweet as you."

53."Mom, you will always be the first woman I have ever loved. Whatever I am today, I'm because of you. I 

love you so much. Thank you, Mom. Happy Birthday to you. May God bless you with all the happiness in the world."

54."Everyone in this family is so lucky for having you in his life, because God doesnt make angels like you anymore.Happy Birthday, Mom."

55."Mom may you enjoy your birthday to the fullest, Don't worry about anything, Enjoy and have fun as it's your day, A very happy birthday!"

56."When everyone else put me down, you stood by me and believed in my dreams. You are the reason why I am what I am today. Thanks mom, I love you. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!"

57."The safest and the most peaceful place in the world lies is my mom’s hugs to me. Happy birthday, mommy!"

58."It’s hard to take credit for any of the successes I have in life. As hard as I have worked to become the best I can be, you worked even harder to help me reach my dreams. Thank you and Happy Birthday, Mother!"

59."Dear Mom, thank you so much for all that you do for me. Have a happy birthday, and blessings for the year to come."

60."Happy Birthday, Mom. I hope that you have a day that is all about you and that you do not have to worry about anyone else. I love you."

61."Happy birthday to my mom… the woman who sacrificed many a precious moments in her life, so that I could have them in mine."

62."Mother, there is a special place in the deepest trenches of my heart only for you. Happy birthday, mother. You’re the best!"

63."I am the luckiest person in the world to have a mother like you. I truly appreciate everything you have ever done for me. Today being your special day, I want to wish you the best of everything. Have the happiest and sweetest of birthdays, Mom."

64.“To a mother who has always loved and protected me: I want to remind you once again that you are the greatest mom on the Earth. Have a happy birthday. And may all your dreams come true.”


Birthday Wishes For Dad


90+ best happy birthday quotes, wishes & messages 2020 | Quotedbaba
Image Source : Pixabay.com


65."Your love has always given me the ability to believe in myself. Thanks for being a great dad. Happy Birthday!"

66."I am the best that I can be because you taught me to never give up. Happy birthday, Dad!"

67."Dad, you have always been the constant support, the backbone and my forever go to person. Happy birthday to my world"

68."Today is the right time for me to say, how grateful I am to you for always showing me the way. Happy birthday dad!"

69."A man can become a father, but for becoming a loving dad efforts are required. Happy birthday dear Dad!"

70."Love and laughter are two of the things that you have given me that make life more fun. Thanks. Happy birthday, Dad!"

71."Mom say, you are still a kid, I have a question. Are you elder or older to me. Just kidding, happy birthday!"

72."Dad! I don’t know how to express in words what I feel on a day like this, in which the person who has taken care of me throughout my life.!Happy Birthday Dad!"

73."I know I don’t say it often, but I really do appreciate all the sacrifices and hard work you put into raising me. Happy birthday, dad, I love you."


90+ best happy birthday quotes, wishes & messages 2020 | Quotedbaba
Image Source : Pixabay.com


74."I‘m so proud to have such a great father like you and I will always cherish all the priceless lessons that you have given me! Have a wonderful birthday, dad."

75."Never forget that I could not be the son you’re proud of without the proper influence you’ve been. Wishing you more blessings and joy!"


Birthday Wishes For Best friends

76."I share my happiness with my friends but with you, I can share my grievances too. You are my human diary and I’m glad you were born on this day. Have a good one."


90+ best happy birthday quotes, wishes & messages 2020 | Quotedbaba
Image Source : Pixabay.com


77."Another year in your life means another year to our awesome friendship. Therefore, I am celebrating two things at once. Happy birthday!"

78."On your birthday I wish you success and endless happiness!.Wishing you an awesome birthday!"

79."My dear friend, may your special day be full of beautiful, magical and unforgettable moments!"

80."Happy Birthday you are a beautiful person, inside and out .I hope that you remember that,today and always."

81."I hope you’re having a party with free drinks, because our friendship will be over if you’re not. Kidding! Have a very happy birthday, buddy. You are the best person I’ve ever known. Be happy."

82."To the most wonderful man in the world, may you be blessed with more years and joy all the days of your life. Happy Birthday!"

83."Happy Birthday I pray that God blesses you with all the happiness in this universe. May you prosper and shine everywhere you go."

84."On the day of the birthday, I wish to inform you that without you I wouldn’t be the man I am now. You’ve educated me to receive a grin in difficult times, and that’s something which is never forgotten. Happy Birthday my friend!"

85."Wishing my friend a beautiful day Hopes and dreams I'm sending your way May all be good and all come true .On this very special day for you."

86."Happy birthday my dear friend, may the bright colors paint your life and you be happy forever. Stay true blessed."

87."Happiness begins with your smile and let your smile change the world dear. Happy birthday to you. Have fun."

88."Nothing can be as joyous as spending time with you, let today be the best of all so far. Happy birthday friend, you are loved."

89."May this birthday all your dreams come true and may you get everything in life that your heart desires.Have an awesome birthday."

90."Be who you are, because who you are is amazing. Happy birthday to my best friend!"

91."You’re a really special individual, and also for all you’re doing for me, you have earned the term “happy birthday my friend!”

92."It’s your day! But leave it in the capable hands of your best friends. We’ll treat you right!"

93."I am quite pleased to be your very best buddy. Healthy and happy birthday!Happy Birthday to my beautiful, lovely, and fantastic Finest buddy"

94."I hope you have a very hoppy birthday. Full of beers and cheers!"

95."Hope your birthday is as lovely and outstanding as you are. my lovable friend. I want, you to have a superb time on Your Day! my sweet friend"


You can Also See: 

74 Quotes on happiness | Inspiring & funny happy quotes & sayings

70+ Best family Quotes & status | sayings About family

84 Cute And Inspirational Friendship Quotes & Short Sayings to Share

Comments

Sponsored Ads

Popular posts from this blog

74 Quotes on happiness | Inspiring & funny happy quotes & sayings

74 Quotes on happiness | Inspiring & funny happy quotes & sayings Happiness is very important in the life of every human being, Which you get here on the completion of your goals or on someone else's talk and or in someone else's happiness and for some other reason. So here I present you 74 quotes & sayings on happiness also with inspiring & funny happy quotes & sayings that will excite you to be happy and encourage others to be happy . What is happiness? Happiness is a feeling of pleasure and positivity. When someone feels good, proud, excited, relieved or satisfied about something, that person is said to be "happy" .  Happiness is that feeling that comes over you when you know life is good and you can't help but smile. It's the opposite of sadness. Happiness has also been said to relate to life satisfaction, appreciation of life, and moments of pleasure, but overall it has to do with the positive experience of

60+ Motivational Champion Quotes And Champion Sayings | Quotedbaba

64 Champion Quotes To Became Champion In Our Lives Everyone wants to be a success and champion in their life. But to be champion everyone needs inspiration and motivation.That is why we have collect a huge collection of champion quotes by various champions and legends including Muhammad Ali, Michael Phelps, Michael Jordan, Billie Jean King, Conor McGregor, etc. These being champions Quotes and sayings will definitely inspire you to became champions in our lives. Below you will find our collection of wise and Inspirational champions quotes, champion sayings and champion thoughts. 64 True Champion Quotes And Sayings 1."A champion is someone who gets up, even when he can’t." — Jack Dempsey 2."Focus, discipline, hard work, goal setting and, of course, the thrill of finally achieving your goals. These are all lessons in life." — Kristi Yamaguchi 3."To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If you’re not, pretend you

65 Fathers day Status, Quotes, wishes | fathers day 2020 | Quotedbaba

65 Best Father's Day Quotes and Wishes You Share to Your Amazing Dad Father's Day 2020 is coming to a close, which means time to find the right words to tell your loved ones how much they mean to you. Sending a wish for his father will make him feel special. And on this fathers day it is important to tell your father how important he is to you! But sometimes it can be difficult to find the right words That is why we have collected a huge amount of Fathers day Status, Quotes, wishes and messages for all of you that you can send to your dear father and tell them how important it is to you. Father's day Quotes 1."There will always be a few people who have the courage to love what is untamed inside us. One of those men is my father." – Alison Lohman 2."She did not stand alone, but what stood behind her, the most potent moral force in her life, was the love of her father." – Harper Lee 3."To me, having kids is the ultimate jo