Skip to main content

60+ Valentine Day special: wishes, Quotes, status, Messages

60+ Valentine Day special: wishes, Quotes, status, Messages 



If you find it hard to put your thoughts into words, borrow one of these out of this 60+ valentine quotes, wishes, status & message instead.These authors and characters can help you express your feelings this Valentine's Day...♥♥♥


❤Valentine's Day❤


60+ Valentine Day special: wishes, Quotes, status, Messages



Valentine's Day (V-Day) is an annual festival to celebrate romantic love, friendship and admiration. It is celebrated on 14 February around the world. Valentine's Day is named after Saint Valentine, a Catholic priest who lived in Rome in the 3rd Century.
Valentine's Day is traditionally associated with red hearts, romance, flowers, candy or other sweet things, and the exchange of cards, called valentines, that express love.


❤Valentine day Quotes❤

60+ Valentine Day special: wishes, Quotes, status, Messages



1.“You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally  better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss

2.“Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” – Rumi

3.“Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever.”

4."If I know what love is, it is because of you."-Herman Hesse

5."There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved.” – George Sand

6.“Your flaws are perfect for the heart that’s meant to love you.” – Trent Shelton

7.“Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” – Emily Bronte

8.“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” ― Audrey Hepburn

9.“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.”

10."We are most alive when we’re in love." -John Updike

11.“Where there is love, there is life.” – mahatma gandhi

12.“A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.” –  Frank Morgan



60+ Valentine Day special: wishes, Quotes, status, Messages



13.“Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever.”  – Audre Lorde

14.“When you know who you want to spend the rest of your life with, you want to start the rest of your life as soon as you can.”  – Dierks Bentley

15.“If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.” - Diana,

16."It may be our first, but I want to spend all my Valentine's Days with you."

17."Soul meets soul on lovers' lips."

18."Doubt thou the stars are fire, Doubt that the sun doth move."

19."Love is our true destiny."

20."You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly." - Sam Keen

21."Oops, I’ve fallen in love with you and I don’t want to get up."

22."If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love."

23."You are the best thing, that's ever been mine." —Taylor Swift

24."I know of only one duty, and that is to love."

25."I want. I need. I crave you"

26.“When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” — Harry, When Harry Met Sally

27."This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment."

28.“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” –Lao Tzu

29.“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” –Victor Hugo

30."We are most alive when we’re in love." -John Updike

31."For you see, each day I love you more Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow." -Rosemonde Gerard

32.“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” –Audrey Hepburn.

33.“The single most extraordinary thing I’ve ever done with my life is fall in love with you. I’ve never been seen so completely, loved so passionately and protected so fiercely.” — Beth Pearson

34.“Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, only with what you are expecting to give—which is everything.” –Katharine Hepburn

35."Love is making space in your life for someone else."

36."I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love." -Henry Ward Beecher

37."I could spend the whole day hugging you."


❤Happy valentine Wishes❤




38.You’re my beginning and end. Upbeat Happy Valentine’s Day!

39.I will adore you today, tomorrow, and through time everlasting. Glad Valentine’s Day love!

40.No matter how far you might be you will consistently be important to me. Glad Valentine’s Day.

41.I wish you a Valentine’s Day free of any kind of stress, and I will do my best to make this a reality by giving you everything you want.

42.You are my best friend, my lover and my favorite confidante. Now, I hope you’ll let me be your Valentine. I love you. — Happy Valentine’s Day

43.Love is happiness, joy, a never-ending journey of love. Wishing you the same for now and ever! Happy Valentine’s Day!

44.You make my life so beautiful. Your love enriches and empowers me. Thank you for being there for me and loving me. !Happy Valentine’s day!

45.Love is not enough a word to tell you what I feel for you and how much I need you. One life is not enough to prove you how much I love you. Happy Valentines Day.

46.There is nothing more beautiful than spending this day with the person I care most about. Happy Valentine’s Day

47.Valentine just a couple words to tell a person how I love you We have loved a person since the very first day I saw you Anytime that was. Happy Valentine’s Day!

48.We are glad which i have someone special around me which can be generally there by the side anytime I need probably the most. Happy Valentine’s Day!

49.Diamonds and roses are awesome on Valentine’s Day, but having your love is enough for me.


❤Valentines Day Wishes & Greetings For Husband❤


50.With love, respect and devotion I will love you till the end of time my dear husband.

51.As time goes on, nothing is sweeter and more precious than the love I have for you. I am the luckiest woman in the world!happy valentine's!

52.I’m so happy to have you in my life. Happy Valentine’s Day, Sweetheart!

53.My heart almost stopped when you asked for my hand in marriage. I didn’t and couldn’t believe it was happening. I’m glad I said yes. Happy Valentine my love.

54.I love you not for what you have but for who you are. When i am with you i feel complete. I love you my dear husband.

55.I love you for as you bring out the best in me. Happy Valentine’s Day my love!

56.You are my joy and my light. You are my happiness and the greatest man I’ve ever met. I am so proud to call you my husband. Happy Valentine’s Day.

57.Every day that I woke up lying next, you act as a reminder of the very first day that I fell in love with you. I usually fall deeply in love with every single day that passes by. Today being Valentine’s Day, I fall even deeper in love with you my husband.

58.My lovely husband, you have proved to be the best thing that has ever happened to me and the only best man in my life. Every passing day, you continue to surprise me in ways that I could never have imagined.

❤Valentines Day Wishes & Greeting For Wife❤


59.My life wouldn't have moved an inch without you. Happy Valentine's Day!

60.I am the luckiest to have you in my life! Happy Valentine’s Day my sweetheart!

61.Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.

62.My heart is perfect because. you are inside.

63.I fall more in love with you each and every day. Happy valentine’s to my valentine.

64.To my beautiful wife, I love you more than you’ll ever know. Happy Valentine’s Day.

65.Life has never been better than when you became my wife. You are my lifeline.

66.To my wife and my best friend, I love you, Happy Valentine’s Day!

67.You make me smile, today and every day, Happy Valentine’s Day

68.Your existence in my life gives me a heavenly feeling.Happy Valentine’s Day Darling !




You can also see: 99 best Love quotes to express | Status about love


Comments

Sponsored Ads

Popular posts from this blog

74 Quotes on happiness | Inspiring & funny happy quotes & sayings

74 Quotes on happiness | Inspiring & funny happy quotes & sayings Happiness is very important in the life of every human being, Which you get here on the completion of your goals or on someone else's talk and or in someone else's happiness and for some other reason. So here I present you 74 quotes & sayings on happiness also with inspiring & funny happy quotes & sayings that will excite you to be happy and encourage others to be happy . What is happiness? Happiness is a feeling of pleasure and positivity. When someone feels good, proud, excited, relieved or satisfied about something, that person is said to be "happy" .  Happiness is that feeling that comes over you when you know life is good and you can't help but smile. It's the opposite of sadness. Happiness has also been said to relate to life satisfaction, appreciation of life, and moments of pleasure, but overall it has to do with the positive experience of

60+ Motivational Champion Quotes And Champion Sayings | Quotedbaba

64 Champion Quotes To Became Champion In Our Lives Everyone wants to be a success and champion in their life. But to be champion everyone needs inspiration and motivation.That is why we have collect a huge collection of champion quotes by various champions and legends including Muhammad Ali, Michael Phelps, Michael Jordan, Billie Jean King, Conor McGregor, etc. These being champions Quotes and sayings will definitely inspire you to became champions in our lives. Below you will find our collection of wise and Inspirational champions quotes, champion sayings and champion thoughts. 64 True Champion Quotes And Sayings 1."A champion is someone who gets up, even when he can’t." — Jack Dempsey 2."Focus, discipline, hard work, goal setting and, of course, the thrill of finally achieving your goals. These are all lessons in life." — Kristi Yamaguchi 3."To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If you’re not, pretend you

65 Fathers day Status, Quotes, wishes | fathers day 2020 | Quotedbaba

65 Best Father's Day Quotes and Wishes You Share to Your Amazing Dad Father's Day 2020 is coming to a close, which means time to find the right words to tell your loved ones how much they mean to you. Sending a wish for his father will make him feel special. And on this fathers day it is important to tell your father how important he is to you! But sometimes it can be difficult to find the right words That is why we have collected a huge amount of Fathers day Status, Quotes, wishes and messages for all of you that you can send to your dear father and tell them how important it is to you. Father's day Quotes 1."There will always be a few people who have the courage to love what is untamed inside us. One of those men is my father." – Alison Lohman 2."She did not stand alone, but what stood behind her, the most potent moral force in her life, was the love of her father." – Harper Lee 3."To me, having kids is the ultimate jo