Skip to main content

99 best Love quotes to express | Status about love

99 best Love quotes to express | Status about love


Here are 99 best love quotes & Status about love which help to express love to someone special and show how much you care & love.






♥️Romantic love quotes♥️



99 best Love quotes to express | Status about love


1.“Time and time again I have to pinch myself when I see you next to me. You are my dream come true.”

2.“Thank you for stealing my eyes from the crowd and stealing my heart from me.”

3.“The chances of meeting you on this planet are like finding a needle in haystack – a miracle happened.”

4.“Life with you is tranquil yet full of surprises and I am in it for the long haul.”

5.“You are the single greatest source of my joy. You are the sun of my life and I revolve around you, you nourish me, you give me life.”

6.“I love you not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you.” – Roy Croft

7.“There isn’t one person in the world that I want more than I want you.”

8."I have decided to stick with love."

9."Kindness in words creates confidence."

10."Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."

11."Keep love in your heart."

12."The course of true love never did run smooth."

13."The best thing to hold onto in life is each other."

14."A new command I give you: Love one another."

15.“Please don’t doubt my love for you; it’s the only thing I’m sure of.”

16.“Sometimes I wonder if love is worth fighting for, but then I remember your face and I’m ready for war.”

17.“There’s just something about you I’m scared to lose because I know I won’t find it in anyone else.”

18.“Believing that you are mine forever is what makes me get up in the mornings.”

19.“I love you the way a drowning man needs air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little.

20.“There are only two instances when I will ever want to be with you: now and forever.”

21."You can't buy love because when it's real. It's priceless."


 ♥️Funny love quotes♥️



99 best Love quotes to express | Status about love


22.“I want to spend the rest of my life annoying you!”

23.“You had me at ‘leave me alone, you freak’.”

24.“Just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren’t naked right now.”

25.“Everybody has an addiction, mine just happens to be you.”

26.“If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.”

27.“Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you, I want to smile.”

28.“I don’t want to be your favorite or your best. I want to be your only and forget the rest.”

29.“I wish I could turn back the clock. I’d find you sooner and love you longer.”

30.“I need you like a heart needs a beat.”

31.“Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.”


 ♥️Love quotes For her♥️




99 best Love quotes to express | Status about love


32.“Your angelic face leaves me breathless.”

33.“I found my home and paradise with you.”

34.“Making your dream come true is my dream come true.”

35.“Lying in your loving arms is heaven on earth.”




99 best Love quotes to express | Status about love



36.“I know that miracles do happen because I met you.”

37.“I still get goosebumps whenever you touch me.”

38.“Gratitude is all I have to God for giving you to me.”

39.“You magically captivated my soul.”

40.“I’m much more me when I’m with you.”

41.“A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you.” - Henry Wadsworth


 ♥️Inspirational love quotes♥️






99 best Love quotes to express | Status about love



42.“Men, you'll never be a good groom to your wife unless you're first a good bride to Jesus.” - Timothy Keller

43.“Material things are no replacement for human, emotional love.” - Gary Chapman, The Five Love Languages

44."Love says: I’ve seen the ugly parts of you, and I’m staying." - Matt Chandler

45.“I always said, ‘When things come against us we can either turn on each other, or we can come together and turn on it.’” - Chip Gaines, The Magnolia Story

46."One should always be in love. That is the reason one should never marry."- Oscar Wilde.

47."I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever."- Rabindranath Tagore

48."The love we give away is the only love we keep."- Elbert Hubbard

49."Love comforteth like sunshine after rain."- William Shakespeare

50."Love is a game that two can play and both win."- Eva Gabor

51."Our souls were split in two in heaven in order that we should find each other in this world and become whole."-Rabbi Avroham Czapnik

52."To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven."- Karen Sundt

53."Love is being stupid together."- Paul Valery

54."Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies."- Aristotle

55."Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says ‘I need you because I love you."- Erich Fromm

56."If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you."- A. A. Milne

57.“I fell in love with you because you loved me when I couldn’t love myself.”

58.“It’s not being in love that makes me happy. It is the person that I am in love with that does.”

59.“I fell in love with you. Not for how you look, just for who you are.”

60.“You wanna know who I’m in love with? Read the first word again.”

61.“I know I am in love with you because my reality is finally better than in my dreams.”

62.“I fell in love with you before I even realized I did.”

63.“Love is, in fact, an intensification of life, a completeness, a fullness, a wholeness of life.” - Thomas Merton

64.“Love is enjoying the simple things in life, together.”

65.“Love is an unconditional commitment to an imperfect person. To love somebody isn’t just a strong feeling. It is a decision, a judgment and a promise.”

66.“The more you are motivated by love, the more fearless and free your actions will be.”

67.“There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.” – George Sand

68.“The course of true love never did run smooth.”

69.“Love is sweet when it’s new, but even sweeter when it’s true.”

70.“Whatever our souls are made of, yours and mine are the same.

 

  ♥️Beautiful love quotes♥️


99 best Love quotes to express | Status about love




71."My heart surrenders to you. It is you that I want. Now and forever."

72."Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage."

73."Being listened to is so close to being loved that most people cannot tell the difference."

74.“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen nor even touched, but just felt in the heart.”

75."Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy." - Thich Nhat Hanh

76.“You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not.” - Jodi Picoult

77. “I choose you. And I’ll choose you over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I’ll keep choosing you.

78.“In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.” - Mignon McLaughlin

79.“The best feeling is when you look at him…and he is already staring."

80.“I still fall in love with you every day!”

81.“Love doesn’t make the world go ’round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” - Franklin P. Jones

82."Your smile brightens the lives of all who see it." - Dale Carnegie

83.“You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning.”

84.“You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart.”

85.“To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.” - T. Tolis

86."Your sparkling eyes, beautiful smile, sweet lips, and your entire being just hypnotize me with feelings I adore."

87."I can feel it when your heart sings, because my heart starts singing on it’s own."

88."There is peace and joy that lives in my life because of you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me."

89."It is in you that I can see myself … you are my mirror, my guide, my angel."

90."I love you with every single cell in my body."

91." I thought that love was overrated until the day I fell in love with you. You changed everything, my world, my life."

92."A lifetime without Love is of no account."

93."Love is not about how much you say ‘I love you, but how much you can prove that its true."

94."If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. And if they don’t, they never were." - Khalil Gibran

95."Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love." - Mother Teresa

96. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”― Dr. Seuss

97.“Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” — Maya Angelou

98.“To the world, you may be one person, but to one person you are the world.” - Bill Wilson

99."Love is a great beautifier.” - Louisa May Alcott





You can also see: 60+ valentine quotes, wishes, status & message

Comments

Sponsored Ads

Popular posts from this blog

74 Quotes on happiness | Inspiring & funny happy quotes & sayings

74 Quotes on happiness | Inspiring & funny happy quotes & sayings Happiness is very important in the life of every human being, Which you get here on the completion of your goals or on someone else's talk and or in someone else's happiness and for some other reason. So here I present you 74 quotes & sayings on happiness also with inspiring & funny happy quotes & sayings that will excite you to be happy and encourage others to be happy . What is happiness? Happiness is a feeling of pleasure and positivity. When someone feels good, proud, excited, relieved or satisfied about something, that person is said to be "happy" .  Happiness is that feeling that comes over you when you know life is good and you can't help but smile. It's the opposite of sadness. Happiness has also been said to relate to life satisfaction, appreciation of life, and moments of pleasure, but overall it has to do with the positive experience of

60+ Motivational Champion Quotes And Champion Sayings | Quotedbaba

64 Champion Quotes To Became Champion In Our Lives Everyone wants to be a success and champion in their life. But to be champion everyone needs inspiration and motivation.That is why we have collect a huge collection of champion quotes by various champions and legends including Muhammad Ali, Michael Phelps, Michael Jordan, Billie Jean King, Conor McGregor, etc. These being champions Quotes and sayings will definitely inspire you to became champions in our lives. Below you will find our collection of wise and Inspirational champions quotes, champion sayings and champion thoughts. 64 True Champion Quotes And Sayings 1."A champion is someone who gets up, even when he can’t." — Jack Dempsey 2."Focus, discipline, hard work, goal setting and, of course, the thrill of finally achieving your goals. These are all lessons in life." — Kristi Yamaguchi 3."To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If you’re not, pretend you

65 Fathers day Status, Quotes, wishes | fathers day 2020 | Quotedbaba

65 Best Father's Day Quotes and Wishes You Share to Your Amazing Dad Father's Day 2020 is coming to a close, which means time to find the right words to tell your loved ones how much they mean to you. Sending a wish for his father will make him feel special. And on this fathers day it is important to tell your father how important he is to you! But sometimes it can be difficult to find the right words That is why we have collected a huge amount of Fathers day Status, Quotes, wishes and messages for all of you that you can send to your dear father and tell them how important it is to you. Father's day Quotes 1."There will always be a few people who have the courage to love what is untamed inside us. One of those men is my father." – Alison Lohman 2."She did not stand alone, but what stood behind her, the most potent moral force in her life, was the love of her father." – Harper Lee 3."To me, having kids is the ultimate jo